It’s Beginning To Sound A Lot Like Christmas…
If you’re reading this, it’s nearly Christmas and like many of us, you’re already over Christmas music until next year rolls around.
Thanks to shopping malls, TV specials and more office Christmas parties than you can shake a stick at, it’s easy to get burned out by the time Santa starts making his way down our chimneys but never fear: we’ve got just the thing. Below is a fun little list of Christmas songs that won’t drive you (or your family) nuts tonight, a 10-song playlist that offers a pretty broad selection of Christmas tunes to play while you’re finishing up the last of your gift wrapping or just kicking back and taking in the magic of the holiday after a long, stressful few weeks of preparation and planning.
From Bob Seger’s ultra funky “Sock It To Me Santa” to Bad Religion’s punked out (and ridiculously good) take on “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” there’s a little somethin’ for everyone. Check it out just below this text and enjoy yourselves – Merry Christmas!
1. Eagles | “Please Come Home For Christmas”
2. The Kinks | “Father Christmas”
3. Bob Seger | “Sock It To Me Santa”
4. Stevie Nicks | “Silent Night”
5. The Who | “Christmas”
6. Bad Religion | “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”
7. Eric Clapton | “Cryin’ Christmas Tears”
8. Boston | “God Rest Ye Metal Gentlemen”
9. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers | “Christmas All Over Again”
10. Ann Wilson | “Blue Christmas”